Friday, April 30, 2010

Update on Baby Ronan

We saw the doctor this morning and it went great! My blood pressure was normal again (it was "borderline" for a couple of visits), Ronan's heart sounds GREAT and HR is 143!  I didn't gain any weight over the past 2 weeks, but am still in the "healthy" range, I am still VERY active and Ronan is GROWING and ACTIVE TOO!!! Man, this boy can kick and stretch!!!! UGH!  We now have all our appointments scheduled from now until our due date! We go back in 2 weeks (at which point I'll be 35 weeks), then every week until he's born!!! SCARY, but SOOOOO EXCITING!!!

I was feeling more like myself today, in fact, I was feeling GREAT, so Alistair and I took a detour to the park and got to visit a bit with a dear, DEAR friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you!