Friday, November 12, 2010

Just plain tired

Hello, my name is Patricia and I'm a coffeeholic......

I have a favorite brew, a favorite method of brewing and, of course, a favorite mug!

Yes, it's a Christmas mug and, YES, I use it all year long!

I'm not going to lie. I like coffee. I need coffee. I LIVE for coffee. 

Ok, it's not really that bad, but it has gotten worse. In fact, I'm struggling to control it these days. I feel like I am offending my coffee by saying this, but I DON'T REALLY ENJOY IT  SO MUCH ANYMORE. At some point it became a necessity instead of a luxury and it has damaged our relationship.

So, in order to restore my love affair withe that warm morning beverage, from this moment on, I vow to eat better, sleep better, and keep my self active.

I won't sweat the small stuff.

I will be OK with leaving somethings undone.
(As if I have a choice anyhow)

I will STOP running myself into the ground.....

....I will LOVE my coffee again!

For the good of all mankind!


Cuddling up and getting ready for bedtime!
So sweet!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you!