Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Busy Busy Busy

I am aware of the time span between posts and I apologize. I will explain later, but here is a bit of what we've been up to lately. (please excuse the red-eye. I didn't have much time for editing.)

Friday night:
Pumpkin carving party with the Kendall, Kings and families!



















Not a big fan of cleaning the "guts" out:









Saturday night:
Scott and Kim's bday/ Halloween bash!




I threw some of my bellydance stuff together and made it "babywearing friendly!"




Sunday night:
Trick-or-Treating in Golden Beach!
(a bit tired and just wanting to be comfy, I didn't dress up again)










We hope everyone had a fantastic Halloween! We did!

Onto the next holiday......



- Posted from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you!