Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Latest Happenings

At the OB last Friday, I was 1-2cm dialated already. Could stay like that for another couple weeks, but it's hard not to get anxious! He's head down, his HR was a bit higher (150's), but he was VERY active while we were there. I FINALLY gained what I think is a sufficient amount of weight although my doctors weren't worried at all. We did our hospital tour on Mother's Day, so we are prepared for where to go and what it will be like. Alistair went along so he is familiar with the scenery. Other than that, we've been trying to get some things done around the house on the weekends and I've been slowing down A LOT to allow for good rest. I definately hit "the wall" early this week as far as the end-of-pregnancy hunger and exhaustion go! I'm taking everything slow and not doing as many outing with the kids, so I can take care of myself too!

Took the kids to playgroup at the strawberry farm!

Picnic lunch at the farm!

Pedal Tractor Maze!

We loved it so much we went back the following week with more friends!
(This is Savannah)

AND GRACE!

More tractor pedaling!

Daddy found a baby turtle in the yard!

Isn't he awesome?!

The boys' room is coming along!

Alistair FINALLY got a hat rack!

There's still a lot to be done, but it's ready enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you!