Friday, May 21, 2010

36 weeks!

Visited the OB this morning. Good news all around! Ronan's heart rate was good and his heart still sounds great! I am still at 2cm dilated, which is awesome! It gives us more time for Daddy to get here! However, If I go into active labor at this point, they won't do anything to stop it. I mean, that's good news too because it means we're out of the woods as far as preterm complications, but I REALLY NEED Noah to be here!

On a side note: I would like to thank the playgroup ladies again for all of their support, advice and offers of help. YOU LADIES ARE THE BEST! I am so blessed to call you all my friends!


Our playgroup:
These are some if the most wonderful women and children i have ever been blessed to know!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:10 PM

    You are so sweet, Patricia!

    Sounds like Alistair is prepared to be one super hero of a big brother.

    We love you!

    Corina, Grace & George

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thank you!