Thursday, September 02, 2010

New Job

So, how did the week go at the new job?

Well, the first day, Alistair puked in the car on the way there. (still made it). Second day, I set the time on my alarm, but forgot to turn it on. (still made it). Third day, I did good. Fourth day, had both kids out of the house by 6:15am......boo-yah!

The job is awesome! I love it! I love the kids! I'm having a great time with them! Still getting a feel for the routine, but VERY pleased with how quickly and effortlessly I got all 5 kids out of the house to the bus stop this morning! LOL! And how many of you thought I was crazy for taking this on?! 5 boys 5 and under?! I knew it wasn't as hard as it sounded and I was right! Every minute of every day is an adventure and I LOVE IT!

Here's to the LONG weekend! :-)


- Posted from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you!