Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Packing Fury!

Glitter Graphics

Well, Happy Thanksgiving! This will be the first Thanksgiving since we were married that Noah and I haven't hosted the holiday meal. That's somewhat depressing for me, since Thanksgiving is my specialty. (I've been known to host a Thanksgiving meal in July just so I could cook.) But, THANK GOD Noah's sister is hosting the meal this year and I've been asked to help! I thought I was going to lose my mind if I didn't get to have a Thanksgiving. We're looking forward to spending some time with Jennifer before we move. Gail and Rocky are coming too! There will plenty of Turkey, Hungarian Stuffing, pies and attention for Alistair!

Well, our apartment is almost completely packed up and our living room is full of boxes. We've been hard at work trying to get everything ready to go on the truck on Monday. It is hard to believe that after all of the waiting, planning and excitement our move is FINALLY here! (Well, in about 4 days.) The opportunity to start over is a breath of fresh air. Finally, we're going to live somewhere we WANT to live. Finally, we're making a move without the thought in the back of our minds, "we'll have to move again in 3 years or so." It is sad to leave so many great friends behind, but our door is ALWAYS open for visitors and I'm sure we'll be back to Virginia every now and then.

I must get some work done while the little man sleeps! Thanks for checking in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you!