Monday, September 24, 2007

Payback and exciting development!

Thank you, Shirley and Doug, for sending more congratulations! The confetti was great, although it ended up EVERYWHERE! I guess that's payback for the confetti in the baby shower invitations! Thank you so much! I got a good laugh out of it!

Thank you, Pam and Doug Kennedy, for also sending another card! It was so thoughtful of you! We promise to come visit when we can!

Thanks, also to Dad Jim (Pappy) for the Gymboree gift card! Gymboree blankets are perfect! The right amount of soft, not too thick, not too thin, and big enough for a giraffe boy! Alistair is pictured swaddled in one of his new blankets I bought with the gift card!

I am also posting a picture of Alistair playing with his toys this morning. He will bat at toys hung in front of him, but hasn't grabed one yet...until this morning! I was shaking his rattle (from Dysingers), he turned his head and grabbed it! When I let go, he held it for several seconds! I was so happy about this latest development, I had to include it in today's post!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you!