Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Breast milk, you made my day!

Alistair had his 2 week check-up this morning and he is growing well! He is now 9lbs 7oz and 22 1/4 inches long! He's in the 95th percentile for his height! Through the entire hour of being naked, poked, prodded, measured, and given a shot, he only whimpered once! He gave out a little scream when he got his shot, but no crying! WHAT A TROOPER! I'm so proud of him!

The doctor said he is very strong and perfectly healthy! She also said that "Mama's milk is working wonders!" That made me feel GREAT! I am so proud to be able to take such good care of him and know that he is thriving! What a joy! We will go back in 2 weeks for another weight check.

On my way to the doctor!



Mommy was tickling me to get me to make funny faces!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you!