Friday, January 29, 2010

LOTS going on!

Noah starts his gov't job in Virginia on Monday! It's a big move for him.....and the rest of us! Alistair and I will be in MD until the house sells. Yes, this means ANOTHER move, but this one's for good! (hopefully).

In other news, the ultrasound for Baby #2 has been scheduled for February 14th! We will have a Happy Valentine's Day sneaking a peek at our littlest one!

AND....at almost 2 1/2 years old, Alistair is finally getting his "when I was born" book from Shutterfly! I literally started making this book when he was born, but when I realized you could save up Pampers points and get it for free I stopped. Well, now that he's potty trained and I'm no longer buying Pampers, I decided it was time to cash in those points! I ordered the book printed in hardcover and only had to pay shipping! So, there! We got SOMETHING for buying all of those diapers and wipes! Copy/Paste the link below to preview the book! I'm so in love with it! I was really kind of fun to go through the pictures and remember when our little man and so tiny. (Especially only a few months away from having this experience again!)

http://share.shutterfly.com/share/received/welcome.sfly?fid=6ff2a1facbc3339e0031ecd658bfd733&sid=0AZOGjZs0bN2Ljo

Check back...Ultrasound pics in about 2 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you!