Saturday, February 24, 2007

HEARTBEAT!

We visited the Midwife again yesterday and got to hear a heartbeat....FINALLY! I mean, it was exciting to see it 4 weeks ago, but this...oh, THIS WAS AMAZING!!!!! This new little life with a little teeny heart just beating away at 160 bpm! WHAT A MIRACLE!!!
There isn't much new news yet. I've been feeling GREAT and just trying to get through this semester of school in one piece. We go back to see the midwife in 4 weeks and will schedule the BIG ultrasound then! YAY!

Since we will know the sex of our baby in the next 6-8 weeks, any name suggestions are appreciated! There are just too many to choose from. We're lookng for something somewhat traditional with a good meaning, but not popular. So, help us out if you have a good one! THANKS!

Here's the 12 week belly starting to REALLY "pop" out!

1 comment:

  1. You look great! Congrats. I heard you're coming home for awhile next week and I hope I get the chance to stop by and see you and hear all about this new adventure. Take care!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thank you!